Monday, November 1, 2010

Who needs sleep? Well, you're never gonna get it.

NaBloPoMo? Yeah, never been able to do it before. This year, considering I get married in 113 hours and spare change minutes, I am DETERMINED to succeed with it! Maybe knowing that I HAVE to post on Saturday morning will help calm me down a little as I already feel like I am not gonna sleep a wink between now and then. I cannot wait to marry Mr. Incredible and am almost just as happy to have found my glue gun. Origami butterflies in the flowers... YES please!

As an added bonus, Roosta is currently quite hyper and is trying to coerce Sebastian into playing with him. Imagine the hyperactivity that ensues after a cat discovers a pipe cleaner wound around his tail and then goes crazy for 10 minutes trying to figure out what it is and how it got there. I am so glad we got a cat! I now can't imagine our lives without him and think that the dog wouldn't really mind too much.

As a wedding anecdote, I have been fairly calm up until now but started feeling the stress a little bit this past weekend. This is the third day in a row that i have a (stress?) migraine. I was commenting about it to my mom and she said that she noticed I have been acting stressed. I asked her why she thinks that and she stated that I have been occasionally freaking out over inconsequential things and she just felt that it may be getting to me. Considering the number of "little" things that I have been putting off as they didn't need to be completed right away, I probably am...

Well, I am guaranteed at least 4 more days of wedding-stress-filled posts, so I guess that only leaves 25 more. Wish me luck!

No comments: