Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?

I officially love being an adult! Between that and "wedding planning" I had my most favoritest dinner of popsicles! I didn't come anywhere near my summer record, which was a big box in 36 hours, but the 4 or 5 that I consumed definitely left me happy. To top of my splendid evening, I got absolutely nothing accomplished other than watching an episode of NCIS that I had missed, relaxing a little, and cuddling on the floor with Bug while watching election coverage, so I think it was just the kind of day that I needed. Now I shall pass out so I can get far too few hours of sleep and get up and do it all tomorrow again, only there is a LOT to get done tomorrow!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, It's been awhile, congrats on the marriage! Hope you have many happy years to come