Sunday, November 29, 2009

Your car stereo is state of the art- my ghetto blaster is falling apart

Next year Mr. Incredible and I need to have Thanksgiving dinner at our place. This is the second year in a row that we have not gotten any leftovers.... it's quite sad! Overall, it's been a very good long weekend. I have gotten to spend 4 days straight with my fiance. I don't even remember the last time we got to do that. We have undertaken the task of making a pair of scrubs for him. We started cutting them out yesterday and they should have been done an hour or two ago.... until I managed to cut a whole in the neckline. And then Mr. Incredible noticed that for the front of the scrub top, all of the Kermit's on it were upside down. So we are currently taking it apart so that it can be fixed.

Friday morning, Dad and Mom met us for some early morning shopping. Dad was out of luck on the TV that he was hoping for. But mom and I discussed the options for my wedding dress and how it can (and hopefully will) work out as a whole. Now I just have to determine the exact color of the dress and find the right green that I so desire..... At least I have 671 days to work on, design, and finish this. I think I better get my ass in gear!

And I shall leave you all with the hope to go invent something.      

No comments: