Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Take a sad song, and make it better

I have decided that since I suck at NaBloPoMo, I will attempt this challenge instead. I am hoping that since there are set topics for each day, I can succeed at this as I can delay-post them to appear.

So as for my best trip of 2009, I would definitely have to say my trip to North Carolina in May with dad. I absolutely LOVED getting to see Aunt Pat and Uncle Walt as I have not seen them in far too long and this time spent with them was way too short. I was quite nervous about this trip and how I would be able to handle seeing grandpa and it was nothing like I expected. I am still not sure how I feel about that, but I do want to see him again! I also fell in love with the area in which they live. It is absolutely gorgeous and I now want to live in the mountains.... just not mountains that get all icy and snow-covered for over half of the year.

I think I need to make another trip soon.... esp. with the flight requiring more time spent waiting to taxi than actually in the air. Perfection!

No comments: