Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine!

Me: I love my dream world... I don't break out in hives there!
Miss Bee: I like it in MY dream world. Tommy Foster has visited me there a LOT lately. Oh, and I haven't told you, (in excited non-shrill voice) he's playing at Zukey Lake on my birthday!
 
You see... this is made even better by the fact that she was practically jumping up and down the other day when she found out that he was playing there then..... not the she hasn't sent him a message asking to or anything, because that I just could not comment on, but that this is probably the tenth time so far this week that she's told me. And I giggle hysterically every time she tells me because it's so cute how excited she gets. I guess she'll have to wear her signed hat then! ;)


P.S. Tommy Foster does Rock! If you ever get the chance, definitely go an see him! Esp. at Cleary's Pub in Chelsea.... they have fried pickles!

No comments: