Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's time to spread your wings

I absolutely adore Biffy. I always forget just how much until I start listening to her again. I have no clue why my musical taste goes in waves, but so be it. She always inspires me so much. Brings about a lot of ideas and ambitions. I suppose that that being said, I should listen to her a lot over the next 682 days while wedding plotting. I have so many ideas re: flowers right now and want to start on all of the flowers, but figure that I should probably wait until the girls have dresses and we figure out exactly who all is standing up in the wedding. Grr... It's so frustrating because there are so many things that I want to jump headfirst into, but I know I should be patient and wait. I also REALLY need to get a new bra before I can get to the dress planning, but all in due time.

Also, I have recently become addicted to tumblr and one of the feeds that i love is all about tats. Sheesh I want so many more tats and I want them NOW! lol I am in a very random mood so I think I shall ramble now. My recent love is cheese.... and now that I actually found a wine variety that I enjoy, I really want to have wine and cheese..... I miss all my fun clothes. I feel like I dress so much more boring now than I used to. I think hair color plays a big part of it. I know that I am trying to be nicer to my hair and not kill it anywhere nearly as much as I used to, but I miss it changing with my mood. I think a lot of it has to do with growing my hair out so I have a lot more hair to deal with than before, but still..... It also plays into my inability to deal with my hair. It seems like it once again just gets thrown up so that I don't have to deal with it.

I really want more time to dye fabrics. I want to have some white on white fabric to play with as it had interesting results when Aunt Pat and I were playing. I also have a few thoughts for wool felting, but I think I will need to play with it some to see how it holds up. I have three million projects going at the moment and I suppose I should finish them before I jump into wedding projects, but that's just no fun. I really want tamales..... Damn- now I am hungry.

No comments: