Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm so excited...... And I just can't hide it.....

Me: I wanna dye it!
Miss Bee: Diet? (grimaces) We just got done bithcing about them....
Me: (realizing she misunderstood me) Not that kind.... are you kidding, I had a warm chocolate chip cookie and mountain dew for breakfast.
Both: *giggling*
 
It is one of those days.
I am quite happy that it is Wednesday as it means that I am two days away from being able to sleep in.
I am once again able to play with music.
I have been VERY productive so far this week.
I hate my pager.
Today is the one year mark for tequila night! ;)
I just finished a very good book and need to pay on my library fines so I can check out some books...
I still have lots of Mountain Dew left, so I am apologizing now, Miss Bee! :)
 
Oh well... back to work I go


Addendum: I forgot my eyeliner and flip-flops at home this morning, so that kinda sucks!

No comments: