Thursday, May 21, 2009

I was thirstin for knowledge, and he had a car...

FOR TODAY...
Outside my window... is sunshine, a squirrel, and a cute toddler trying to escape down the sidewalk
I am thinking... that it has been a long week and I am very thankful tomorrow is Friday. Hurray long weekend, then short work-week!
I am thankful for... everything and everyone I have in my life
From the kitchen... came a salad as I am a slacker and didn't want to dirty up any of my now-clean dishes
I am wearing... a comfy dress (with pockets!!) and flip-flops
I am creating... a wall hanging, and felt flowers, and beaded leaves, and writing
I am going... to the store soon for amenities
I am reading... Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya sisterhood
I am hoping... that my tummy feels better soon
I am hearing... iTunes on shuffle
Around the house... the dog is pacing, and it's mostly clean
One of my favorite things... is the smell of dryer sheets coming through the vents
A few plans for the rest of the week: Sleep! doctor tomorrow, doing laundry, and packing
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



an ideal weekend....

No comments: