Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Everythings gonna be all-llll right!

10 things that make me happy today:

1. coming into work to find the most awesome monkey clip on my desk from Deb re: QC
2. walking in to Belgian chocolates on my desk from Marleen
3. Mr. Incredible being semi-grouchy.... it's kinda cute if not rather annoying ;) (I just want him to smile)
4. Marleen bringing Miss Bee and I flowers that she pilfered from various gardens on her walk into work (They smell DIVINE!!!)
5. A good/fun dinner last night, even with fishy-smelling margaritas
6. Stumbling across great pictures/links as I browse my rss feed, like this adroable picture
7. My super-lovey Bug, cuz it's hilarious when a 150+ lb. dog wants to lean full weight into you and be loved.
8. my messy desk, because it will be a sense of accomplishment when it is clean and orderly by the end of the day
9. Mr. Incredible having both a meeting at the school and a job interview later today.
and finally....
10. Listening to fun music at work that makes Miss Bee and I both sing along to it!

1 comment:

El Hombre Solo said...

what the hell is a monkey clip...? :P