Wednesday, April 1, 2009

*Yawn!*

I am exhausted! I slept like a log last night, but it didn't seem to be quite enough... Or perhaps it was the fact that I finished going through the second months worth of sheets from yesterday. It resulted in a fun 330 sheets for me to copy and sort through then compile all the necessary data. Just the thought of it makes my eyes droop a little lower. After work, Mr. Incredible and I ran a few errands, then headed out for the worst dinner we've had together. Seriously! Crappy food and an even crappier server. Then we ventured to the library where for some reason my new baby decided not to let me online. I behaved and only checked out 5 books. I'm proud of myself. Then we ran to Wal-Mart (scary!) and bought new underwear. Talk about an exciting evening. Now I am sitting here next to the having-recently-eaten dog who will at any moment develop the most God-awful stench you have ever smelled emanate from a living being. Guess that means it's time for me to pass out and hope that it doesn't wake me up (again).

No comments: