Monday, October 4, 2010

I went down to the Chelsea drugstore to get your prescription filled

I feel that I am finally at peace with things and thinking about it no longer makes me angry. I no longer want to pretend he's a dandelion.

At the same time, there are some things that I am kind of having a hard time with. The wedding is in 33 days and I always figured that if I had the nice normal wedding that he would be my man of honor. Scott and I have discussed potential guardians for our future kids and I hate to say that he was that too. All kids should grow up with someone that they can eat pineapple sherbet and discuss the X-Files with.

By the same token, I know that I have grown and changed so much myself so there is no way to know for sure if he would even still be my choice for those.

I guess I am still in the market for a joined-at-the-hip, knows-what-I'm-thinking best friend. Any takers? :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: