Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunshine came softly through my window today.....

I am feeling uber-productive and chipper today, just not as it pertains to work. I want to get a good chunk done on a few projects today and so far I am acctually doing that (knock on wood.... we all know how uttering anything around here goes, as then all hell breaks loose) I want to go for a run, then get busy on working on my divorce stuff, work on my quilt, pick out the dyes that I need for my next project, read my book, and help Mr. I. study for his test.
 
Boy it's amazing how much work cuts into life! *sigh*
 
Also, I am so f'in sick of certain co-workers who are actually PROUD of themselves for only eating six hundred and some odd calories in a day when they look perfectly fine. I understand wanting to change a few things, but when diet is all I basically hear you EVER talking about, how am I not supposed to think you have body issues. I know I am nowhere near as healthy as I would like to be, and I do know how to get to that point, but I am almost turned off by the constant obsession from those I hear. It's worse than junior high if that's all that you can talk about during your lunch! Ack! You already look fantastic!
 
 
 
 

No comments: