Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm getting my sould reapplied while my skin is getting dyed

Hooray for non-productive productivity! I.E. I have been quite productive, just not on anything that I intended on working on or was striving to complete today. I also fear that Mr. Incredible's insomnia is wearing off on my as it is midnight and I still have not hopped in the shower and am still not the least bit tired. This is not to say that I won't regret this in a few mere hours when I have to get up. And then we get a work breakfast as tomorrow is one of my co-worker's birthday. She rocks, but it takes some creativity as she is very specific about what she will eat so the organizing of these potlucks takes a bit of planning ;)

I can't believe that Mr. Incredible only has 5 more classes total and he will be done with school. When he started, the time frame seemed so large and daunting. I am amazed that I will soon get to see him more than just in passing. This will also require me to have to eat regular meals, which I am not so sure that I am looking forward to. Frankly, knowing that I am an adult and can eat some hummus and a tomato for dinner quite rocks!

Our Christmas tree still looks quite bare as it is decorated with a whopping one ornament, and only because that one was left on the tree from last year. I am rather hesitant to decorate is as I know that Roo will just take them off and I will find them strewn all over the apartment. Kind of like how it has now become all too common to see him walking down the hallway with one of Mr. Incredible's sock dangling from his mouth and a whole line of ones behind him that he has already lost interest in. I pick up enough socks to know that I don't want to deal with the ornaments. I am quite surprised that he has left my 2-Mary-and-no-Joseph manger alone this long. I also fear that I may have just jinxed myself by mentioning this.

It has been raining all day and you would think that it is Spring outside. There are puddles everywhere. I guess at some point we are supposed to get snow, but they have been saying possible snow showers every few days for the past week or two. At this point, I would like to see some pretty snow, but know I will shoot myself in another month or two for saying that. Actually, it will be a month as we always get a big snowstorm for my birthday. Winter is definitely upon us though as my lovely desert skin now requires the uber-moisturizing soap. Our dry-dry-dry air at work is probably also to blame, as it was even bad enough to give Miss Bee a bloody nose today. :/

No comments: