Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's my life.....

and boy is it ever fun! This whole year has been quite astonishing, and this past month more than ever! I don't have a whole lot of time to pound my fingers here as my internal clock is definitely not adjusting well to the reverting away from Daylight Savings Time and the copious amounts of wine (I know!!! I finally drink wine!!!) and candy that were consumed by me yesterday followed by still-not-enough sleep this morning. Needless to say, while it is still quite early, all things considered, I feel as though it is 2 am. However, I am also counting this as my first post for NaBloPoMo and my intent to succeed this year. So without further ado, wish me good luck and sweet dreams as I need to go pass out with a quickness!

PS: for those whopping 2 people out there that I have not told yet.... I'm engaged!!!! :D:D:D:D

No comments: