Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just one of those day's, when you don't wanna wake up....

Today was one of those days where I had 2 conversations that managed to make me shake my head and go "Huh?" One was with a clinic coordinator which re-affirmed my previous thoughts on management. The other was with Captain Tinydick and I have come to the conclusion that I need to just stop talking to him. Every time we converse I finish the conversation wanting to just hit him as he is so oblivious and delusional. This still amazes me as while I can hold a grudge with the best of them and you sure as hell don't want to piss me off, but I am still not a violent person in the least.

Aside from that it was an overall good day. I set up a time this week to look at our (or at least mine and mom's) preferred reception site. We will see how our opinion fares after seeing it in person and asking lots more questions. I have also gotten more prelim stuff done, which makes me very happy.

I also managed to catch up on my geekdom this evening, which was a great way to relax. I also started yet another program, although this one should be done tomorrow most likely. Speaking of tomorrow, I should really get my ass in gear as mom is picking me up at the ass-crack-of-dawn tomorrow for work. Ouch!

Lately, Mr. Incredible and I have both talked about how we want more friends. Just people to hang out with whenever, that can be called at the last minute for coffee, or that drop by unexpectedly just to say hi. I am not the only one who feels like this, and after talking about it over the weekend, Crys feels the same way too. Maybe there is just something in the air lately.

Also, I am ecstatic to know that a large number of my favorite foods currently reside in my kitchen: bacon, avocados, yummy cheese, hummus, and semi-good tomatoes. I am in heaven! :)

P.S. Captain Tinydick is so named without us ever having firsthand knowledge of said name, although Gimpy cracked up as we were discussing the name, so it has since stuck.

No comments: