Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I think that I'm bigger than the sound

I am not in the mood to do much of anything today. I have a million things that I want to do, both at work and at home, yet fear that I won't get anything done until I finish this damn book. Come on though, it is my third time reading it and I already know what will happen, yet still every free minute I have I find myself sucked once again into reading more and more of it.... I read over 200+ pages last night (about 1/4 of the book) and so I only have the remaining 1/4 left to read, and this is the best part of the book, so it should fly.
 
On a totally unrelated note, I am very random today.... I would love to live on a houseboat. I want a loft. I want property so that I can put out-buildings around it for various family members and a studio for Mr. incredible and I. Maybe separate studios as my supplies tend to multiply.
 
I miss my pink hair more than I have in the past 2 years. I miss my bangs. I can't wait til we are through with this humidity so that I can wear them down again and not have to pin them back. I miss the super-bouncy curls from when I first cut my hair again. I can't wait for my hair to be looooonnngggg again. I will constantly remind myself not to dye my hair black again.
 
I must call the judge's clerk, yet fear I STILL won't get to talk to anyone.
 
I love this skirt. I dread the day that it finally wears out. It's too damn comfortable and perfect.
 
Why can't I get my nails in a shape that I like? Why can't I actually pain my fingernails and not peel it off?
 
Why did it take me 15 years to talk to him, and now I have sooooo many other things that I want to talk to him about.
 
I want to live in the desert. I want to live in the mountains. I want to move. I like it where I am. I want my own house. But I don't want to be tied to one location right now.
 
I love that I can be a creature of whim. I wish I was more spontaneous. I wish I thought some things through more. I love that you can't go back and change things. I can't wait til September 10th.
 
I am glad that I don't feel TOO burdened by the things that I SHOULD be doing in life.
 
I love cheese. Just not yellow cheese. Or too-strong cheese. Or cheese that requires it to be chased by jager (i.e. barnyard cheese)
 
I love my co-workers. I really lucked out with them.
 
I love my dog. He makes me giggle and I just can't help but hug him.
 
I love my parents. And I love that I am what I am today because of them.
 
I love Mr. Incredible just because he's him!
 
 

No comments: