Thursday, March 5, 2009

What if you catch me, where would we land?

I know, I know.... there have been no posts in quite a while, but what can I say... I've been busy.

You all know how much I really don't like talking about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, but lately it has really dawned on me just how depressed I must have been. I know everybody told me after I moved out, that there was a drastic change in me and that I seemed much happier (I was... and I am!) But the big indicator to me is that the entire time we were together, I never really wanted to do much creatively. I had all my art supplies essentially packed away and only rarely brough them out... It took a while, but now it all is getting better. My project table is in a constant state of dissarray, and I couldn't be happier. (I guess I really am a lot like my mom in some ways... only I can typically find stuff on my table) Hell last night I was just in the mood to sew, so while Mr. Incredible made dinner (Steak!) I got busy making a fabric binder cover. I know I'm a dork for it, but it looks very fun now and I can't live without my binder at work.... it keeps my all organized-like.

I suppose I shuld get back to work now... I have plenty of pictures to post, they just sadly remain inside of my camera and I keep forgetting to take them off when I am actually able to, instead of... say.... now?

Anyways, I am back. I guess seeing as it is the 5th, I don't stand much chance of completing at least one post for every day this month, but I will be better from here on out!

No comments: